Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Someone Had To Start It!

That's right, I started a family blog, a Baird family blog. I will send you all the pass words and log in info so you can post when you would like. I just think that we have such an amazing family and this is a fun way to keep a family journal. I will work on keeping the book up to date and put together and then when we decided to print the book off just let me know who wants a copy and we will just print up one for everyone that would like one. I just thought that this would be a good way to communicate, share and keep everyone posted on what is going on. I know that some of us have our own blogs and some of us are on face book, but this is a place that you could copy and paste from your own personal pages or to share  your thoughts with the family. I just thought this might be fun, who knows it might not work out. I just feel so blessed to have such an amazing family. Thank you all for making it so amazing! I love you all, and look forward to seeing the thoughtful, touching, fun, exciting, or just plan random post!

1 comment:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Lindsay,
You are awesome! Thank you for being a fun family member and keeping us connected. I love the idea of being able to print it off and keep a record. I'm not really good at journal writing and this may help. I encourage you all to participate. It is so exciting to get Cydne's letters from Taiwan, this will be exciting to see pictures and hear your experiences in written form so we can document them.
Great idea! Thanks for your work!
Mommer